Notices
Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

Combine Outlook PST Files

Old 09-27-2017, 01:25 AM
Banned
Default Combine Outlook PST Files

Microsoft doesn't provide any tool or a built-in function/feature to Combine multiple PST files into a single file. But still Outlook can help you import mailbox folders from multiple PST files into a single PST file. Outlook provides you "Import & Export" feature, you can try it.
Read this blog post for more information on how to use these features:- Merge Outlook PST Files.

Old 12-14-2017, 01:41 AM

Large Number of PST files can be combined together by exporting data. Multiple PST file makes it difficult to manage data, So to avoid such issues merge the files in one single file. follow the steps as given below:
  • First create as new Outlook data file.
  • Import file to Outlook
  • Move all the data including subfolders to this file.
  • Step by step process is given to Merge PST files in Outlook here.

Old 01-29-2018, 06:32 AM
Thumbs up How to merge PST files into a single file?

If you have two or multiple PST files and you want to merge them into a single file, you should try an easy manual trick. The manual trick doesn't require any 3rd party tool or any other cost. All you need to MS Outlook client, that's it. There's a built-in feature in MS Outlook which you can use here. The Import feature can help you import mailbox content from multiple PST files into a single file. Refer to this article for complete information - Merge PST Files into Single File – Combine PST Files Manually

Make sure you try the manual trick shared in the above blog post before purchasing any 3rd party software. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:11 AM

Merging multiple Outlook PST files into the single file using manual solution is the tricky and hectic process. So, instead of using manual solution, you can try Merge PST Files Software for simple and quick merge of Outlook PST files.

Old 01-10-2019, 12:43 AM

KDETools PST Merge software can merge multiple PST file to Single PST file.PST merge software can join password protected Outlook PST file and support all Windows version. PST combine software remove duplicate PST file.

Old 04-30-2019, 02:49 AM
Old 08-05-2019, 07:28 AM

Try this free advanced PST Merger software and combine your multiple PST files into one PST without losing any data or information. The software designed with many advanced features like :

Salient Features of the Tool:
  • Merge multiple PST into new or existing PST.
  • Combine multiple contacts or calendars of PST files without installing MS Outlook.
  • Joins Archive and Password Protected PST files.
  • Free and lifetime customer support.
  • 100% advance and secure tool.
  • Supports all editions of Outlook and Windows.

Download For Free: Outlook PST Merger - Combine & Join, Merge Multiple PST Files in One

Old 08-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Default Catch your important fish)

Hi! I am real girl from Ukraine, you can check it! Go to victoriyalovedotcom and look at my profile there, My id is100399 there) If your heart free let’s know each other more and better? Wait for you there very much) lovevictoriya.com try this direct link to another dating site! Copy my link and put in the field of your browser. I gave you 2 links where you can find me if you interested in me of course)

Old 11-18-2019, 03:27 AM
Default Combine Outlook PST Files

The KDETools PST merge is the best tool to merge the multiple PST files into single PST files.

Featured:
  • This tool merges various items such as calendars, notes, contacts, emails and all.
  • It merges in ANSI and also UNICODE file formats.
  • It merges the PST files without installing MS-Outlook.
  • It is deleted the Junk folders.
  • It also removes duplicate items.
  • It supports all the Windows Version and Outlook Version.
More Details: http://www.thunderbird2outlook.com/pst-merge/

Old 11-21-2019, 12:38 PM

=16.0ptHi! Is your heart free for new love? So, I would like to invite you to the best dating site with a lot of real beautiful girls! Go to lovevictoriya.com and you will be surprised) There are only real and serious girls for serious relation and marriage! There you could talk in chat it’s very easy and comfortable if you wish you could have video chat with real girls!) Do you want to find girlfriend? I wish you to be happy! You know where you could find your happiness) You have link) Go there and try to become happy! If you like me you can find me there by my id 54890=16.0pt Wait for you there) Sorry if I disturb you)