Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Memphis Gossett Porsche/Audi Dealership - Car Window shot out on lot- dealer won't cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Default Memphis Gossett Porsche/Audi Dealership - Car Window shot out on lot- dealer won't cover

Hey Guys and Gals, I thought I would post this up here because it may influence some members here on the board. While this relates to our Audi, we (my family) own one Porsche and three Mercedes and this is a Porsche/Audi/Volkswagen dealer.

I took my 2002 A6 in to the dealer to have the suspension worked on and the radio repaired, the screen messed up for the second time, and it should have been ready today. Instead, I just received a call that a side window was shot out while it was on the lot and, get this, the dealer's insurance doesn't cover it.

I have yet to go see the car, but does this sound right to you? I have no idea what to do and I really don't want to get tied up in anything legal. It should seem to me that if it is in their car and someone does something like this, they should be liable.

Please