Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Default Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Style Definitions table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:"; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Hi everyone, most of us have the habit of forgetting something particular all the time. I always end up forgetting my car at the parking lot. I am somewhat not comfortable in saying this, but yes, there have been many instances like this with me and I can’t help myself out. I do remember to carry my iPhone with me but am helpless on the issue of my car. There might be someone like me who can answer my problems as to what do they do or would hope some good suggestions from you people so that I can be comfortable when finding my car in the lot. Thanks in advance!

Old 11-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Default RE: Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

I know one person who would always carry a small helium balloon in her trunk the type you buy at a supermarket with the shiny foil surface (they hold their helium longer than the plastic ones about two weeks for the good ones). She would tie about 12 feet of cord to it and just wrap the other end several times around the windshield wiper and let it float above her car.It was always easy to locate her car.