Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Porsche Announces Two Limited Edtion Trimlines

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 AM

Most cars come with some tax on, if this is the case, then you have no worries as the tax goes with the car, not the person. so it will not need taxing again until it runs out. if it is new it will have a years tax arranged by your dealer.

Old 10-01-2012, 08:35 PM

Personally I'd get the G8. I have a family so a 4 door car would come in handy. Also the cars I've been driving for the last 12 yrs have been either 5 speed or 6 speed manuals. I enjoy driving them but get tired of them quickly when in heavy traffic. The G8 might not be as quick as the GTO but it's better overall car with good handling, a good ride, and I think it's better looking. That being said test drive both and see which you like the best.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:45 AM

Should I Dump this Guy? (Pros and Cons Listed)?
PROS:

1. Graduated Medical School
2. Owns a Porsche Boxter
3. He wants to see me all the time
4. He lives a 5 hour drive away
5. He's smart and more mature than other guys I've dated
6. He's sort of dorky (my type) but laid back (my type) and a nice guy (my type)
7. He spoils me silly (when we see each other...every two or three weekends)
8. He's very nice and says nice things (which is always cool in any girls book)
9. His arrogance is like self-confidence because he doesn't openly brag about himself or showoff (except for the car)
10. He doesn't abuse me in any way and is mostly a gentleman

CONS

1. Still has to take Medical Board ...not very motivated to study
2. Porsche Boxter is 2004... he bought it used
3. He wants to see me all the time
4. He lives a 5 hour drive away
5. He doesn't have that much money right now
6. He lied that he had to visit a company close by to me, as an excuse to come down and see me on Thursday. He didn't even ask if I was busy, he just announced he'd be coming two days before. He thinks that lie was okay because he says he just kept thinking about me and wanted to see me.
7. He doesn't make that much money right now and is a self-proclaimed cheapskate
8. The nice things he says sounds rehearsed, even sort of cheesy
9. He is arrogant underneath his nice demeanor, because he looks down on others or thinks others all want to be him (med grad) and the only reason they're not is because they're lazy or not as good
10. He is sort of controlling, in that he wants to know what I'm doing and he wants to plan all the things that we do, with my input of course. I don't mind this, I just don't want a control freak who'll drain me.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:30 AM

your cons are outweighing the pro's

Old 10-20-2012, 04:19 AM

this is good car with budget price. I am going to know more information about this car from some dealer.
botanix resort

Old 10-25-2012, 02:18 AM

Really intelligent details by you.
botanix resort

Old 11-11-2012, 09:41 AM

This whole limited edition thing is just a marketing strategy. The first example which comes into my mind is the Honda Civic Type-R Mugen. It had a lot of extras and it was available only for Japan. All the models were preoderder.

Old 12-25-2012, 03:25 AM

yup most cars come with some tax on, if this is the case

Old 03-16-2013, 07:21 AM

Porsche is one of the most popular brand in automobile sector and every people likes to travel in a Porsche car.There are many popular and well designed model of Porsche car can be available in the market.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:35 AM

It is beneficial for me. the Porsche should make some change. i expect it

Quick Reply: Porsche Announces Two Limited Edtion Trimlines