Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Porsche Cayman And Lotus

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Default Porsche Cayman And Lotus

Hello all,

This is my first post as i am thinking seriously about buying a Porsche Cayman. I am just wondering how everyone might think the Porsche Cayman and a Lotus Elise would compare to each other?

I live in southern Indiana and a Porsche dealer is only about 70 miles away. The closest Lotus dealer is in St. Louis or Chicago, about 5 hours away. This is the main reason i am considering the Porsche over the Lotus.

I was just curious how the Porsche handles, its quickness, steering, feel, just anything in general for the most part. I've heard people tell me the Lotus is the best handling car in the world, just wonder what some of you Porsche drivers think. Right now i drive a Nissan 370Z and i only have good things to say about it also.

Thanks for any info, it is appreciated.

Mike

Old 03-11-2011, 05:54 PM

For the price of a Lotus you can get the Cayman S. Both are fine cars. However, while you CAN drive either every day, you will tire very soon of driving the Lotus every day, its just a little rough riding and small, and not as comfortable.