Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Split PST Tool

Old 10-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Default Split PST Tool

Split PST Tool software which can split large PST file in few mouse clicks with that has multiple splitting option and split file without data loosing.It uses its own PST splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized. Efficiently splits a large PST file into smaller and manageable PSTs, based on specified PST split criterion, such as Date, Size, Mail Id and Folder.

Read more :- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/spli...file-tool.html

Old 11-20-2015, 12:47 AM
Banned

One of the simplest and quickest solution is here to split Outlook data files that worked for me in Outlook 2010. For Download Free Demo Version click here :- Split PST File Tool Reduce or Extract the size of Large pst file into Small PST File

Old 01-12-2016, 04:48 AM

Managing the large size Outlook PST file into small parts according to date, year, size, email ID and folder based. You can use of user-friendly tool http://www.pstsplitter.net which is well works on all MS Outlook versions.

Old 01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Banned
Old 05-06-2016, 04:38 AM
Banned

Try another PST-Splitter tool to split oversize PST file into small manageable multiple parts. The tool perform splitting process in very safe mode without causing any change and damage. The tool also provide add on feature to Add new PST file in MS Outlook profile.

Read more advanced features and download free demo version here: Split Outlook PST File via Smart PST Splitter Tool

Old 11-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Default Split to pst

If you are facing problem of splitting your file then use PST split pro .company sometimes needs to divide their task or file according to year or size or folder then this will be the best software which I am recommending you to use.https://www.split-pst.net/

Old 11-21-2016, 06:45 AM
Thumbs up How to split PST file into multiple smaller parts?

There are few easy manual tricks which can help you move or export mailbox data from one PST file into multiple new PST files. Instead of using any such paid software, you must try the free manual tricks. If you're trying the manual tricks, there's no need to use any paid software. All you need to use is Microsoft Outlook client. It has few built-in features and functions which you can use here. I can share this blog post here in which you can find the complete information: Easy Way to Split PST File into Multiple Smaller Parts | N. Sem's Blog

If the manual tricks fail or don't work for you, then only you should consider using professional PST Split software. It can safely split PST file into multiple parts without causing any changes or alteration. It provides you different options to split PST file, such as: split by size, split by date and split by senders' email IDs. You must try its free demo version first. If you're satisfied with the results, then you can purchase the software. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Old 04-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Banned

If the size exceeds the value, the user may fail to load or open it. In this time, you can’t add more data to that file.The main problem is that it truncates the file in spite of reducing the original size. Although it prevents the file from being oversized, but it becomes harder to perform any operation related to mailing like creating events, saving appointments and sending or receiving mails. The problem keeps on going unless you remove large amount of data or reduce it normal size. In this way, http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/split-pst-file-tool.html is one suggested and successful trick to accomplish this.Recommended to use Free Trial version First.

Old 11-24-2017, 12:06 AM

To Split or Break large sized Outlook PST with all saved emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items created by MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 etc. then download superlative Outlook PST Split Tool. Software supports in all version of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Win 10 and is available with free demo version for trial. The placed link will explain you more about our recommend Split Outlook PST Tool.

Visit here: Split PST Tool

Old 11-24-2017, 03:37 AM
Default split pst

There are multiple solutions are available that Splits PST files into smaller ones. This helps to prevents file corruption. I found few solutions that can easily split large sized pst files into small outlook data files. Split by year, date and size is possible with multiple tools. I used this utility when my outlook was slow and facing memory issue. I used this tool http://www.osttopstapp.com/split-pst.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Split PST Tool