General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Use Split PST Technique

Old 08-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Default Use Split PST Technique

Try to discover new way of handling large size Outlook PST data using Split Technique that will help you to break your large size containing PST file from Outlook account in some small PST files, so that you can use them individually. Its not a big task to do and the tutorial: Split Outlook PST file will make it easy for you.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:56 AM

I had the same problem with oversized Outlook PST file some time ago, so I found this PST Split http://www.split-pst.com tool. This software split all PST mailbox data like Calendar, Contacts, and Journals, Email Folders (Inbox, Deleted Items, Outbox, Sent Items, and Drafts etc.). It also supports all MS Outlook versions 2016/ 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2002 / 2000 / 98 / 97.

Old 12-08-2016, 12:01 AM

Stellar Phoenix Split PST Tool ? Split Large Files into Small Ones excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:08 AM

Excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits. It is fully capable of splitting all MS Outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders, etc.
Read more info at:- Split Large Outlook PST File.

Old 03-29-2017, 05:09 AM
Thumbs up How to split PST file?

If you're looking for a free solution to split PST file, you should try few easy manaul tricks. There's no need to use any paid software or any other cost. All you need to use is Outlook client, that's it. It has few built-in features which you can use here to transfer mailbox content from one PST file into two or multiple new PST files. Refer to this blog post - Few Easy Ways to Split PST File into Multiple Smaller Parts | N. Sem's Blog

Through this blog post, you'll learn how to use Archive, Import & Export, and Move to Folders features. Also, you can use drag & drop feature of Outlook client. If the manual tricks shared in the above blog post fail or don't work for you, you should use a professional solution. Download free demo version of PST Split software to split PST file into multiple smaller parts. It provides you different ways: Split PST file by size, Split PST file by date and Split PST file by sender's email id. By using demo version, you can save first 25 email items of each mailbox folders of selected PST file into new PST files.

Thanks and best regards.

Old 11-11-2018, 10:30 PM

Try an other best option available for managing the large sized outlook PST file is to split large PST file into small sizes. tool to split large PST file. I am also used this software, and I was really satisfied. So I would like to recommended the same. Its work very fine.

Visit at ; Split Outlook PST | Divide Large PST Files - Free Download

Last edited by Cooksmith; 11-12-2018 at 10:49 PM.