Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here...

exhaust

Old 12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Default exhaust

I got a 2003 996 turbo X50 I wanted to know what aftermarket exhaust will give me the most hp and best sound, also I getting upsalute chip. any sugesstions

Old 07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Default RE: exhaust

GHL has very nice quality and sounding exhausts.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: exhaust

I have at one point sold or install most systems out there. GHL, B&B, Tubi, Europipe, etc. For the 996TT and 997TT's, i have switched to solely Fabspeed, of which i sell a lot. The new generation 3 muffler is the way to go. This is a new dual can setup, similar to the Miltek systems. There is no resonance like the old generation 2 muffler had. Power gains are in the 35hp range, and uses 100 cell cats. No check engine lights either. If you are interested in one, PM me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.