Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Custom Carobn fiber parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Default Custom Carobn fiber parts

Hello All,
I am new o the forum and want to see what people think about my proposal.

I have been in the Carbon fiber business for the past 12 years mostly as a hobby, but also making race car part and prototype type parts. I have been trying to see if I should turn my business/hobby into more of a business. What I am looking for is any ideals on what people want for their Porsche made in carbon fiber. I can do all sorts of parts, and recently I have developed a way to do color carbon, IE a black carbon weave with a color weave that I can dye any color. This makes a real nice and custom look if you want to match your car color to say your carbon door sills, or rear wing.
What I want to do is get peoples ideals and if someone has an ideal that I can make into a produced and sell to others I will give them the part for free, as a thank you for the ideal and help in introducing products.

Please understand this is not a spam I am and single person shop and I am just trying to find new products to make so I can turn this hoppy into a business, as well as make cool parts for people who will enjoy uniqueness of carbon parts too.