Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Hello!! Newbie here...even though I hate being a newbie

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Default Hello!! Newbie here...even though I hate being a newbie

Hello guys and gals!!! I'm new here and I have been lurking though this awesome looking site. I've been looking at a Porsche myself even though I've always wanted one since I was 8 years old. I have taken out a 2005 996 Turbo for a test drive and I was thrilled with it!! Now I don't mean to critized (sp?) to some of you who has them but I'm kind of not digging the 996 front end look myself. Don't get me wrong, it's a gorgous car itself and a blast to drive. Now that I have seen the new 997 and I'm really digging the look cuz it brings back my favorite all time design of the 993. So I'm looking for one (by the way will most likely order one upon my preferences) and if so by any chance, any info about performance and sites recommended would be absolutely appreciated. Now that the reason I'm looking into one is becuz of this wonderful business that I have which I started a year ago and it has given me alot of financial freedom upon then. As well as I thank my awesome team who has been involved in this also. And of course I thank God for the blessing.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hello!! Newbie here...even though I hate being a newbie

Hi Slyman, from one new member to another.

I hope when you get a Porsche you are gonna use it on a regular basis. (They don't shrink in the rain you know!)

Live and breathe the marque, CTiggerPigglet.
[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 09-05-2005, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: CTiggerPigglet

Hi Slyman, from one new member to another.

I hope when you get a Porsche you are gonna use it on a regular basis. (They don't shrink in the rain you know!)

Live and breathe the marque, CTiggerPigglet.
[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Hello!! Oh I'm sure it would be a daily driver or so. I would want to add performance products into it as well. I'm just crazy for horsepowers and more power as always. Of course to add better suspensions and excellent quality stuff without loosing the quality that Porsche has already offered. I ask for several sites to look at for performance additives but I assume no one knows some but I have been looking at Athourity Performance for Porsche and I believe they just did an article about the 996 from Car and Driver comparo with aftermarket performance products. I also beleive they ranked 2nd out of all classes. Any help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Administrator

welcome to the forum!!