Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

new member needs a reply

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Default new member needs a reply

hi... I am a new member and have posted a question in the 944 forum and haven't received any reply. I am not in any other forums on the whole web and am interested in buying a 944. I ' ve owned about seven volkswagens ranging from Bus to diesel Jetta, gas Jettas, and Sciroccos, and have a sense of understanding German cars and am hooked... Time for a Porche! I am on the road a lot with my own business building barns and shops, mainly meeting customers and commuting. What better way to have fun driving and put forth an image that I am a meticulous builder than a car that hangs tight and is uncompromising. I am looking to buy a NA 944, one, for the handling (50/50 weight), and for now, and simplicity. Not needing the superfast, just the basic with great handling! Maybe better advice out there? I bought my current Jetta for $50.00 and it gets pushed to its end and loves me. Please could anyone with some experience with 944 help me decide what is up with the car I mentioned in 944 area? Big mushy slop when accelerating and decelerating.... please read and reply. Thanks so much. I have read much here and appreciate this forum dedicated to perfection of an engineering marvel!

Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 PM

Stay in the street headset; sing popular songs, wearing lebron 9 freegums, give you the best fashion enjoy. Young is the best capital you have. Soft and comfortable fabric give you feel comfortable. nike sb stefan janoski Toes pointed to wide parts.Hip-hop style of adidas campus vulc give you the youngest people like to do.air max 90 infrared air cushion used to achieve shock absorption, energy, the purpose of return adornment, give you the perfect enjoy leisure and sports. It not only can cause the person's psychology, the competitive level of athletes play has the most direct contact and influence.