Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Which way to go?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Default Which way to go?

Thinking about getting a new c4s cab....what is the best color choice? Do i go for triple black, black with natural brown but no sport chrono package or artic silver with the multi color black and terracotta interior,,,any thought about these color com bos would be greatly appreciated....Oh there is also a white with black top and black interior also....thanks for your insights

Old 02-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Which way to go?

IIRC, there are a couple of options that only come with the Sport Chrono which are nice. I *think* PCM is one of them. Color is a very subjective question, you have to go with what you like, not what everyone else likes

Personally, I love black, but would never own a black car. Shows dirt too fast.

Old 02-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Default RE: Which way to go?

I have own black, red, white car before. Black is nice, very nice, when you just finish washing it. however, it takes 15 second to get it dirty. My Benz is black, 2 years old, I have wash it everyweek, I detail my own car every so often, but the rock on the road will put a lots of dent on your car and they show. Red color does blend the dirt in a little bit, but not everyone like red. I just brought a silver Bosxter S. Never own a silver car before, but I LOVE IT! I been through rain & sun last week, and the dirt does not show as bad, if I stand ten feet from the car, I cannot even notice. Hope my 2 cents help. :-}

Driving a Prosche is one of my best driving experence in my life.