Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Convert Mac OLM to PST

Old 11-17-2017, 12:01 AM
Banned
Default Convert Mac OLM to PST

To convert an OLM file into PST format, I would like to share a manual trick here that will help you import your OLM files data to Windows Outlook PST. Follow the steps given below:
Create an IMAP mail account and setup it with Outlook for Mac.
Now synchronize your IMAP mail account and Outlook for Mac.
Move emails and all other mailbox items from OLM file to the IMAP mailbox folder.
To get more info at:- Get the useful benefits of proven OLM to PST Conversion software that is enriched with intuitive graphical interface

Old 05-30-2018, 12:20 AM

I was unable to migrate my Mac OLM files to PST format. The reason was ridiculous. Outlook allowed migration of Outlook Windows files to Outlook Mac but not the vice versa. Looking out for the best of the solutions, I found a few tools that could do the job. The first tool malformed my mail folder names to hexa-decimal codes; the next tool was too slow to work. After wasting a good amount of money with no good results, I took a free trial of OLM to PST converter Ultimate by Gladwev. This tool picked my emails directly from the Outlook identity, instead of the OLM files. I had a highly precise PST file at the other end. I have been working with it, since then. http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-t...rter-ultimate/