Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

The easiest way to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 03:20 AM

Have you ever meett with this kind of iPhone problem, don't know how to restore your data from your phone? Before I didn't know either. But since my friends recommend me iPhone Data Recovery, I don't confused about backup restrieve problem anymmore. Here are two simple ways.You can restore iPhone data with iTunes/iCloud backup files or directly scan and recover deleted data from iPhone. As a professional recovery software, iPhone Data Recovery is designed for iDevice users to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. If you are in need of a suitable and practical software to recover photos, videos, contacts from your iDevice, iOS Data Recovery is your choice.
Actually, it enables you to extract all contents with simple steps. More relative information about iPhone Data Recovery below.

How to recover lost photos from iPhone
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone
How to recover deleted notes from iPhone
How to recover deleted videos on iPhone

Old 07-03-2014, 10:36 PM

Here iPhone Data Recovery is coming to save all your important data. Once you've found that your data is losing on iPhone, just try to find back them with this Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod (Windows and Mac version). If you've taken the recovery immediately, you have a great chance to find them back.
You can get the free trial version now and follow the instructions to start your own recovery journey.
- Recover up to 12 file formats, including photos, video clips, SMS messages, call history, calendars, notes, safari bookmarks, etc.
- Retrieve data after iPhone unlocking, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore.
- Support all models of iPhone, like iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
- Restore lost data from iPhone without zero quality loss.
You only do three step to finish the recover lost data from iPhone.
First of all, run this iPhone File Recovery on your computer, then you could see in the follow image: all your previews iDevices' backup file will be detected and displayed accordingly. Just choose your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS device name and hit "Start Scan".
Wait for a little while, the scan will be finished. If the iTunes backup file is very large, then the scan may take more long time. After it, you can see all files on the iTunes have categorized into different folders and list in the left panel, such as call history, contacts, notes, messages, safari, calendar, etc. To recover a specific file, you need to find the folder which the file belong to, and find it in the specific folder as you like.
When all target files have selected, you can click "Recover" button to save them on your computer. To avoid losing again, you can backup these recovered files in any other places as you like.
More about this:
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
how to restore contacts on iPhone

Old 07-06-2014, 10:45 PM

Before a sync or restore, I believe that iTunes will create a backup of your phone's contents (unless you manually cancel this backup).
You can check if a backup was created by doing the following:
Launch iTunes
iTunes > Preferences > Devices
and all iTunes backup files will be displayed.and you can recover deleted photos from iPhone.
See if there is an entry with the date of the restore.
If a backup exists, you can recover your data with one of two methods:
Restore your phone using that backup;
or
Use an application such as iPhone data recovery to extract the images out of the backup file

Old 09-19-2014, 05:22 AM

iPod data recovery tool is proficient iPod data recovery tool that recovers all music, documents and video files from the inaccessible iPod. More details about iPod data recovery tool kindly visit here: http://recoverydatatools.com/ipod-data-recovery.html

Old 11-29-2014, 06:05 AM

To recover photo from iPhone,you can use a iPhone data recovery,there are two ways for your easily restore lost or deleted photo from iPhone,please learn more from this guide about how to restore deleted photos from iPhone.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:48 AM

I did a quick Google search and turns out a bunch of other people had the same problems over the past few months; however the apple were not able to help explain or remedy the problem. I’m pretty pissed off since the iTunes doesn’t work that I had backed up my contacts with and I hadn’t turned on iCloud backup. It seemed that there’s no way for me to recover my iPhone contacts.

Just as I was desperate, my friend recommends a third party tool called iPhone data Recovery software, I download the trail version and successful to get back the contacts from iTunes backup with a few clicks.

Read more: Recover Data after iPhone Restored to Factory Setting

Last edited by beatugriled; 01-03-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:16 AM

If you want to recover photos from iPhone, you need to use iPhone Data Recovery. It can scan your iPhone deeply to find the deleted and lost photos for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other deleted data for you.