Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Looking for a good divorce lawyer

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 07:36 PM
Default Looking for a good divorce lawyer

Hi all,
I`m looking for a good divorce lawyer in New York. I would be very grateful if someone can help me in this matter.
Thank you very much in advance.

Old 06-27-2019, 10:11 AM

Working with Law Firm Carr was the best decision I could have made regarding my divorce. My lawyer was efficient, informative, and available for any question or concern that I had.

Old 07-21-2019, 03:37 PM

I agree with you, it really sounds interesting. I can say that when I needed a lawyer, I turned to this law office (link to their website https://www.jaeleelaw.com/) This is a really good law office, professional lawyers work here, so I think that if you are looking for a lawyer, this a good option

Old 12-23-2020, 06:07 AM

I think that a professional divorce lawyer it's hard and sometimes too expensive but it depends on your problems with your husband. If you have properties to share you should totally look for someone good.

Old 12-23-2020, 05:00 PM

I think that on this topic you need to ask people that went through such a situation. There are a lot of lawyers in New York but not all of them are good and professional. If you really need a peaceful divorce you need to keep looking. Thi subject with divorces is so sad actually (( I have a friend that went know through such an ugly relationship ending. She was afraid to tell her husband about divorce and after she told him, well he wasn't really happy. He wanted to take everything from her, all the assets, so he did in such an ugly way. I hope none of you find such a man.

Last edited by VirgMart; 12-29-2020 at 03:00 AM.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by VirgMart
I think that on this topic you need to ask people that went through such a situation. There are a lot of lawyers in New York but not all of them are good and professional. If you really need a peaceful divorce you need to keep looking. Thi subject with divorces is so sad actually (( I have a friend that went know through such an ugly relationship ending. She was afraid to tell her husband about divorce and after she told him, well he wasn't really happy. He wanted to take everything from her, all the assets, so he did in such an ugly way. I hope none of you find such a man.
yeah, this problem is so actual. I was in the same situation. Thanks for the recommendation.

Old 01-27-2021, 03:05 AM

Hello, there are a lot of websites on the internet where you can find a lawyer, but unfortunately not all lawyers there are good in this field. And besides the fact that you'll spend a lot of money, you can even lose the case. That is why I suggest you to contact some guys from bankruptcy attorney san diego office, those guys know what to do, and I am sure you won't be disappointed with their job. They helped my sister in her divorce case, and she won easily. Hope you'll manage to win the case too, good luck to you.

Last edited by StevenWatsonsy; 01-28-2021 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by StevenWatsonsy
Hello, there are a lot of websites on the internet where you can find a lawyer, but unfortunately not all lawyers there are good in this field. And besides the fact that you'll spend a lot of money, you can even lose the case. That is why I suggest you to contact some guys from bankruptcy attorney san diego office, those guys know what to do, and I am sure you won't be disappointed with their job. They helped my sister in her divorce case, and she won easily. Hope you'll manage to win the case too, good luck to you.
How exactly they will help me?