Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Personal Injury Lawyers in Orange County

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Default Personal Injury Lawyers in Orange County

Hi my name is Robert, a Personal Injury Lawyer.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:07 PM

Well, I never go to specific lawyers. I think it would be safer to go to a professional lawyer's office. For example, here is a good option https://lawfirmcarr.com/. There are really good lawyers working here, so if someone needs a lawyer, then this is the most reliable option.

Old 12-28-2021, 05:47 AM

I never experienced divorce, and I'm sorry you go through this but I know some good lawyers. They aren't specifically in New York, but, they do have an online platform where you can contact them.

Old 01-13-2022, 10:43 AM

After the divorce, I saw a lot of ads, many real estate agencies offer their services. It is important to choose someone who will conduct the transaction quickly and efficiently within the framework of the law. I used the services of a reliable and secure law firm, and I was very satisfied with their services. You should understand that the size of the commission is determined by internal criteria, and the size of the commission depends on many factors. Although I am also a real estate agent, the commission I paid will be different for you, take this into account. It all depends on the complexity of the work, but as it was explained to you, if you are a buyer, you will most likely receive an agent's commission share from the purchase.

Last edited by Willtheri; 01-17-2022 at 05:39 AM.