Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

weed or alcohol?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Default weed or alcohol?

I was wondering today what is worse for you?

I would think alcohol. But i'm not a doctor. What do u guys think?

Old 12-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Administrator
Default RE: weed or alcohol?

i would also guess alcohol...

Old 12-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator

I am

Alcohol will be worse for the body (liver) if consumed in high quantities, and beer itself is probably the worst form of it. Studies show that alcohol in small doses is actually good for the body (I.E. a glass of wine a night). Red wine has been shown to significantly reduce the risk of breast cancer.

Not that any controlled substance is good when abused. Obviously detrimental things can happen when you abuse either.

Old 12-26-2006, 11:07 PM

I'm in agreement, alcohol is killer on the liver. The worst by product of weed is tar. Anything in moderation.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:34 AM

its funny your emotional addictions can kill you and do more harm than these substances.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:01 PM

I would also say alcohol. Not just because of the health reasons but because of some of the friends Ive lost to drunk driving...Ive never heard of any1 dieing from driving under the influence of weed...correct me if my wrong but, it just seems less harmful.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:45 PM

I think too much of any of these 2 can kill you.. Moderation is really needed. But among the 2.. I also have to say that alcohol is worse

Old 02-01-2008, 06:20 PM

Frankly, based on experience, neither one can come anywhere near to wrecking your life like women can.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:21 PM

Both of these stuffs are bad. Both have their respective disadvantages. If you do weed, it gradually eats your brain and burn your lungs, plus the great amount of tar will stick on your teeth and all over your body system. That's gross. If you take alcohol just a bit too much of the regular dosage, then it'll start to damage your liver. If you take a lot of beer for example, that will create a beer belly in your great body; you don't want to be a fat bastard right? Too much alcohol may lead to agression and the sad part, ROAD RAGE...and ends up drunk driving and crashes. I had a common friend who loved drinking alcohol and smoking weed at the same time, then he end up dead with his Cadillac Seville engine parts and body crashed into pieces on the highway. So sad..however, these two prohibited stuffs has the same advantage...it gives us pleasure and a quick snap out of reality.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:51 PM

Everything in moderation. Sad part if alcohol is legal and marijuana is not. Never heard of anyone over dosing on pot. Most you will do is eat a bag of chips and go to bed.