Notices
Porsche 911 The Porsche 911 (and all it's trimlines) is a famous, distinctive and durable car has undergone continuous development since its arrival in 1964. The 911 was developed as a more powerful, larger, more comfortable replacement for the Porsche 356.

Rooke 911

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Default Rooke 911

Do any of you know much about these? My dad bought one today and I was just looking for some Porsche enthusiast opinions on them. Very fast!!

Old 11-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Default RE: Rooke 911

The two I've seen somewhere at some race were basically GT2s or GT3s (can't remember which) that were basically all sorted out and already prepped for the track: they were pretty much ready to go racing assuming you had a team. Probably very fast, but then, any race car should be by street standards I think they were competitive on the track in their class, but whether another other team/drive could manage the times the Rook team got, I don't knw. Someone once told me that thereweresome versions capitalizing on the name that were just mildly warmed over Carrera S models, meant for the street, basically more show than go, but I never saw one or knew anyone who owned one.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Default RE: Rooke 911

Thanks Lee! The one he got is the RST650. I will post some pics on here soon. Have some online but I will put some I take on here.