Notices
Porsche 944 The Porsche 944 and 944 Turbo was a huge success for Porsche throughout the 1980s.

KCWS Wrenching Party on Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Default KCWS Wrenching Party on Saturday

Hey y'all, I know its late notice, but if anyone is in the KC area (or wants to drive there, we'll take you no matter where you are from!), we are having a wrenching party at my place on Sat, starting at 10am. The more the merrier!

I have all the tools and a lift, the grill and charcoal, a stack of premade burgers, and a couple of cases of Corona's. All I need are enough people to show up and hang out with us, and the party will be complete. Oh, and if a couple of you could bring some limes, that would help as well! We have people showing up from as far away as South Dakota and St Louis this weekend, so we may be giving a special award for the person coming from the furthest away. One caveat... responsible drinking only, please.

On the list for this weekend:

Timing belt work (I am guessing we'll do at least three cars)
Motor mounts
Power steering pump hose replacement
Power steering pump rebuild
Wheel swap
Finish an Ice Shark battery cable installation
Tranny swap (if we have time, its for my car so its not critical)
And I am sure we'll have some other projects as well

After the wrenching, we are going for a healthy cruise through the country side (I know some nice remote twisty roads and anyone who has ever driven with me knows that we'll have good time while obeying all laws (*ahem* of physics, maybe...). Afterwards, we will be hitting a couple of nightspots in KC and concluding with a Texas Hold'em tournament.

Trust me, this will be a fun time. PM me or call me at 785-865-3435 if you think you might try to drop in.

Regards,