Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Default FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior

Ladies/Gentlemen:

After painstaking consideration I’m placing my beautiful 2001 996tt on the sale block. The car has a black exterior and tastefully contrasting savanna beige interior, including (what I believe to be quite beautiful) and rare factory wood grain accents. Mechanically and electronically speaking the car is as close to perfect as one will ever find. Zero trouble codes, totally sorted, and needs absolutely nothing with no hidden gremlins that one will almost certainly encounter when dealing with uninformed pre-owned dealers. I experienced firsthand how hard it was to find a cared for 966tt at a reasonable price as it took me a over a year and several PPI’s to find this one, so allow me to save another Pcar enthusiast from that frustration. The car has every imaginable factory option for this model year, most notably including navigation, heated seats, auto dim mirrors, sport buckets, etc. I’ve performed the following since assuming ownership:

- UMW tune
- 4 brand new tires
- Refurbished factory turbo twist wheels (look perfect)
- New Bosch spark plugs and ignition coils packs
- New Zimmerman rotors front and rear, w/ new brake EBC red pads
- Front seat leather was professionally refurbished and re-dyed to repair years of lovehandle rubbing
- Perfect alignment (a few trips to Porsche dealer, but its dead on now which is hard to accomplish)
- Replaced one brake calipers because a piston was sticking
- Replaced auto dim rear view mirror (liquid leaked)
- Upgraded billet diverter valves
- Battery and alternator are new
- Upgraded the outdated radiator cap with a newer (non-leaking) version
- New c4s front air splitter (OEM turbo splitter was scraped up, but I still have it)
- Euro turn signals
- Changed oil/filter using Mobile 1 Delvac only (per Kevin’s recommendation), w/new air filter
- Weathertech and factory Porsche embroidered cloth floor mats included
- All 6 factory books/manuals are included in leather binder

The car is sickeningly fast IMO and unbelievably reliable. It’s a tiptronic and after 3 g-tech runs I received constant 0-60’s in the high 3 second range and I’m a poor driver to say the least. The car is no trailer queen, but I’d give it a solid 9 out of 10 overall. In addition I have a set of TireRack 18” turbo twist wheels with Michelin Alpin winter tires mounted and balanced that I can include in the sale for a little more.

I have much more financially speaking in the 996tt than what I am asking, so hopefully another interested party agrees and it can find a good home quickly. Title’s in hand and there’s no lien on the vehicle so a quick sale can occur. Multiple family members have owned Pcars for decades now and each one is treated with love and respect so I hope this is appreciated and taken into consideration by those who contact me. Mileage is at 51k and asking price is very firm. Respectfully, I’m a busy (private party) so serious inquiries only. Located in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area. Although firm, I will consider offers but am under no pressure to sell so please, no low-ballers. Thanks everyone for the consideration and feel free to email to discuss and for high resolution photos. Take care and good luck to all those in their journey!

Randy
westsiderkg@hotmail.com

P.S. – Only selling to downgrade to a pre-owned, lower mileage late model Audi A4 or S4 Quattro convertible because I’m a broke new father. Just kidding and to be entirely honest the 996tt is simply way too much car for me at this stage of my life. If you have a well-cared for Audi and want to discuss a partial trade up let me know.

Attached Thumbnails FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior-img_0793.jpg   FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior-img_0795.jpg   FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior-porschebackview.jpg   FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior-porschedrsesat.jpg   FS: Well Cared for 996tt by Private Party - Beautiful Black w/ Savanna Beige Interior-porschefrontcap2.jpg