Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1996 Porsche 993 C2 in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Default 1996 Porsche 993 C2 in Maryland

1996 Porsche 993 C2- Polar silver with black leather interior, 6 speed manual transmission, LSD, Rear wiper, cruise control, full power driver seat, partial power passenger seat. Dealer maintained since new as evident by a complete stamped owners manual.
I have owned and maticulously maintained this car jfor ust over two years. Front brake pads and rotors, spoiler relay, and distributor drive belt were replaced just before I bought the car along with a complete oil change with both filters. I just had the clutch and flywheel replaced with a new factory dual mass flywheel and factory clutch and throw out bearing. I had new valve cover seals installed and new belts. Car has Fabspeed supercup exhaust and a fabspeed carbon fiber air box with high performance air filter. Car is VERY LOUD! Also have a car cover I bought here on Pelican and a harness bar with 5 point harness which will come with car but is not installed. I still have the factory mufflers, tips and air box/air filter. Car has 19" ALT Miro wheels 9" on the front and 11" on the rear. These wheels look great on this car! Rear wheels have a 5" polished lip that just look right with the 993. Tires are General Exclaim 235/35ZR19 and 265/30ZR19 and have been excellent tires. Low road noise and much more grip than the Goodyear’s that they replaced. Tires have at least 50% tread life left. I do not have to factory cup wheels.
Car is Adult owned and driven. Non smoker, garage kept. Car was Only Auto crossed twice. Interior is a 9 out of 10 with slight wear on driver side bolster. Paint is almost perfect with only minor stone chips on nose. No dents, dings or scratches. Has never had any paint work or been in an accident. Does not smoke or leak any oil. Windshield will be new factory antenna windshield with new seal as of august 20th due to rock chip. Original spare tire, compressor and tool kit intact including Porsche plastic mat and gloves to change your spare! Everything works as it should, car looks, drives and feels like new.
Odometer was replaced at 22,764 miles on 10/20/2000 because it failed. Current mileage on car is 48, xxx miles which makes actual mileage just at
70, xxx. I am the third owner. The only records I have from the original owner are the stamped owners manual. I have all of the records from the second owner. I have all of the records from my ownership.

This is an exceptionally clean car from top to bottom. Title is clean and clear in my name, no leins or payoffs to worry about.

Reason for selling is that my wife and just had our first child and I would like to free up some cash. My wonderful wife wants me to get another P-car, just one that is a bit less expensive.

I am asking $38,000 but am open to offers and/or partial trades for an early 911, 914 914-6 or 951 plus cash. PPI's welcome. I am located in Bel Air, Maryland. 30 minutes North of Baltimore.

Contact Brent at
Neoghio@hotmail.com for more info or pictures

Old 08-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Default RE: 1996 Porsche 993 C2 in Maryland