Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Fiero owner has turned Porsche Courious

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 01:39 AM
Default Fiero owner has turned Porsche Courious

good day! how are you all? Allow me to introduce myslef. My name is Steve. I am new here, so go easy on me!
Today i was at the track with my fiero. As usual, i was winning the large chunk of my races, then julia came. I knew this girl for a long time, but never relized she likes to race like i do. she wanted to race me, and i accepted. which totally i kinda wish i never did now, but anyways. it was the typical 1/4 mile. well she beat me so bad i might as well of been driving a geo metro. i average 11.0 to 11.2 for the quarter mile, is a relativily stock porache capable of acheving the mid 9's? she got 9.6. so yeah, if so, i am very interested in buying one!

Old 10-23-2004, 03:08 AM
Default RE: Fiero owner has turned Porsche Courious

What model/year are you looking for? Quite frankly I have seen some Fiero kits that will adapt to a small block V8 for about the same price as a used Porsche. Once again it comes down to what years you are looking in and what models. But the most important question, how much are you willing to spend? Porsche's can be very expensive, and parts are not all that common, especially if you are looking to mod. But hands down the most fun I have had with an automobile.

Wise man one said: "To drive a Porsche is to love a Porsche"

Old 10-28-2004, 12:09 AM

hey, thanks for the reply! i actually already have a 350 fiero. some exaust upgrades, intake, and preformance cam.
money really isn't an issue with me. i know how cars like porsches, jags, bimmers, can get expensive. my neighbour had a jag, took it to nova scotia for some work, and winded up trading it in.
personally, i love cars, i built the fiero when i was in high school, but its starting to get to the point where i am going to have to get rid of it soon. theres no porsche dealers in my region, i already checked, so i am going to have to take a trip to ontario to look at one, hopefully i will drive it home!

Old 10-29-2004, 01:26 AM

Hells yes!!
At that rate I suggest looking into the 911 (996) series. If at all possible a GT, one bad *** vehicle.

Just my 2¢

Old 11-16-2004, 03:16 AM

So now im a lil curious about this Fiero you have. Fill me in a little bit. It is a 350 ci Fiero and tht is all I know.....

Old 12-24-2004, 04:15 PM

996? Fuggeddabowdit. Look at a 993. Much better. Ahhhhhh.