Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Vacation in Greece

Old 03-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Default Vacation in Greece

Hello-

We're planning a trip to Greece this fall (mainly the islands). We're thinking maybe 5 days in Crete, 4 in Santorini, 3 in Naxos, and 2 in Athens. We're the walking around types- love to eat, shop, people watch, etc. Does this sound like a good mix of places to visit?

I'm assuming it would be best to fly first to Crete, fly next to Santorini, then ferry to Naxos, then ferry to Athens, in that order (based on their map locations). Is that the best method to travel?

Thanks!

Old 03-07-2019, 03:19 PM

Highly recommend this company. I contacted Greece Excursion Tours in February with a list of places and sites we wanted to visit. We visited 7 major (many other smaller sites and churches) Archeological sites with private guides that were extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, easy to talk with and open to questions. They also have a transfer taxi and car rental.