Notices
Porsche Cayenne The Porsche Cayenne is an SUV made by Porsche since 2002.

How to negotiate with dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Default How to negotiate with dealer?

First let me say thanks to all for the great info in these forums!

On to my question:

I'm very interested in leasing a Cayenne or Cayenne S. I have driven the base Cayenne and will be going back for the S this week. I'm sure after driving the S I will end up getting that one, but my problem is with the dealership. When I talked some general prices with the dealer I was quoted prices that were each 10K more than the numbers I have seen here and elsewhere. I have heard stories about this dealership not being very good with the deals they offer. (Northern NJ area)

If I want an 07 Cayenne S and will lease 15K miles for 36 months what would be a fair price for the vehicle and with average credit and say 4 K down what kind of monthly payment would I be looking at? I seem to remember the porsche web site being around $910 per month. Even this seems high since I can get a $60K BMW for around $700 mo.

Does porsche have high interest rates or is the website just off?

When I goto the dealer what leverage do I have to negotiate with? I read somewhere that they are doing a full redesign in 08'.

Any help would be appreciated. My ability to negotiate a good deal on this will be the factor in me going with Porsche or BMW. (And I really love the Cayenne)

If you could negotiate the "perfect" deal, what would it be?

I see no point in wasting money if I can get a better deal.

Thanks!