Notices
Porsche 911 The Porsche 911 (and all it's trimlines) is a famous, distinctive and durable car has undergone continuous development since its arrival in 1964. The 911 was developed as a more powerful, larger, more comfortable replacement for the Porsche 356.

Carbon fiber interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Default Carbon fiber interiors?

First off my name is John and I'm here just gauging interest in carbon fiber wrapped interiors. (Real carbon, not cheap vinyl) I'm not selling anything until / if / when I do become a sponsor. I don’t want to go against the rules. Before I continue I must bring forward that I am from the United States. We spell words in a different way (carbon fibre is carbon fiber for us, catalogue / catalog, etc)

All of our work is made with nothing but the finest materials money can buy. We use the best carbon fiber and best epoxy resins in North America. We guarantee all of our work for satisfaction as well as for life. No fading, no discoloration, no blemishes, etc.

The way this would work is either of 3 ways. The customer sends us his interior where we would wrap them in real carbon fiber and send them back. That takes no longer than 2 weeks guaranteed. If the customer does not want to send us his interior he can also purchase one (more expensive rout but to each his own). And if the customer does not want to purchase one. We then can do a core exchange (if we have an interior in stock) where we would charge him or her for the job + the pieces we are sending him. Once he / she gets the pieces the original ones off the car need to be returned to us at which then we will refund the core deposit.

We aren’t the cheapest but we sure aren’t the most expensive. Feel free to ask us for prices and I will update this thread with prices that we can offer for you guys. Keep in mind if we become sponsors and start doing work for you great folks. We will give you a job fit for a lamborghini with out the price you'd expect for a lamborghini (In this case a porsce). And yes are willing to work with our prices for you guys. Again keep in mind you are paying for quality work. Not something that will fade in a few years and you'll have to spend more money fixing it or getting a new one.
And also! All of our customers that have our work. Yes sometimes through out the year the pieces get scratched or rubbed against making the surface dull. So for that we offer each customer a once a year detail and repair job that no other company offers. You can send us your interior once a year for minor repairs and buff / polish for the remainder of you owning your car.

Below are a few pictures of our excellent craftsmanship and quality.

John

Name:  P1014345.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  20.2 KB
Name:  P1014340.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  22.0 KB
Name:  P1014325.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  19.9 KB
Name:  HPNX0050.jpg
Views: 106